Drydocks World has been a leading brand in the maritime industry for over 25 years. The foremost name in international ship repair, it has since become a major force in the sectors of offshore, shipbuilding, repair, conversion, shipping and chandlery.
Drydocks World facilities operate in the Middle East and Southeast Asia. In Southeast Asia, Drydocks World unites leading expertise at the world’s crossroads of busiest shipping lanes, and close proximity to major offshore oil and gas field developments in Singapore and Batam Island, Indonesia. Diverse marine activities are focused in 4 shipyards, namely: Singapore, Graha, Nanindah and Pertama. Collectively these encompass 29 building berths, 8 floating docks, and a specialised rig building yard.
The right candidates for our yards must be able to develop and support an excellent safety culture and possess a sound knowledge of shipyard practices. They should also have practical experience in the rig building, shipbuilding or ship repair sectors, having held relevant positions in the marine or offshore industry. Working in these evolving yards requires strong personalities who enjoy working in a challenging environment. We offer an attractive employment package, including a competitive salary based on qualification and experience.
Finance Manager (FM)
Kepulauan Riau – Batam
Kepulauan Riau – Batam
- Responsible for overall activities of Finance department
- Ensure that the Accounts reflect accurately the business operations of the Group and comply with current FRS and the Indonesia Companies Act.
- Review of financial policies and procedures for Finance department and ensuring that the documented internal controls and processes are followed and complied by the staff.
- Attend to year-end accounts closing and statutory reporting matters.
- Maintain an effective accounting system and records that are in compliance with accepted accounting standards and legal requirements.
- Assists in reviewing, control and analysis of business operation or expenses.
- Effective delegation and control of resources for optimum productivity.
- Welfare of department personnel, identification of training needs and continual appraisal of department personnel.
- Succession plan within the department.
- Educated to a Degree level or professional qualification in accountancy (B Acc/ACCA/ACMA)
- Minimum 5 years in similar management position.
- Proficient with ERP base accounting software and MS Office.
- Pro-active, independent and meticulous with attention to details and figures.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills to drive execution, policy compliance and adherence to procedures.
- Knowledge in the application of financial reporting standard (“FRS”).
- GST and Indonesia Tax knowledge.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Good team player, with a proactive approach.
- Professional with high integrity and credibility.
Engineer Structure – Outfitting (ES)
Riau – Batam
- Manage basic and detailed design documentation of assigned disciplines including Naval Architecture, Machinery Design, Pipe Systems Design and Electrical Systems Design
- Prepare lifting arrangements, calculations, design documents and relevant data
- Responsible for on-time delivery, quality control and process improvement for assigned tasks
- Manage and develop a team of Assistant Engineers and Draftsmen
- Ensure compliance to policies on Health, Environment, Safety and Quality
- Carry out design work, drawings and other duties as assigned
- Degree in Naval Architecture or relevant Engineering qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of Shipbuilding experience in the Offshore and Marine Industry
- Good knowledge of ship design, production processes and production documentation
- Strong leadership & management skills and able to work independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of engineering design software
Please forward your application with current and expected salary to:
The HR Department
(We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.)